Compromise on your audio experience? No way! Put sound first, like Sennheiser does. We have put our 75 years of leading audio technology into the new CX True Wireless earbuds. They deliver crystal-clear sound with deep bass you can easily adjust to your personal taste. With an ergonomic design for superb wearing comfort and intuitive controls for maximum ease of use, you’ll have a first-rate listening experience at home, at work or on the move.Text
When True Wireless sound exceeds every expectation, you’re listening to the CX Plus True Wireless from Sennheiser. They deliver a thrilling, high-quality sound experience with Active Noise Cancellation, effortless smart interaction and a sleek design for supremely comfortable all-day enjoyment.
– Sennheiser Superior Sound: Powered by Sennheiser’s TrueResponse transducer for high fidelity sound
– Active Noise Cancellation & Transparent Hearing: Block out noise or gain awareness of external sounds at a touch in any environment
– Built-in Equalizer and Bass Boost: Adjust the Equalizer and Bass Boost levels for a tailored sound and audio experience
Designed for full day wearing
– IPX4: Splash resistance for trouble-free use while travelling, commuting or exercising
– Compact, Ergonomic Design: With 4 ear adapter sizes to ensure optimal comfort and a secure fit for anyone
– Battery Life: Up to 8 hours and 24 hours of play back time with on the go charging via the case
A smarter user experience
– Customizable Touch Controls: Personalize touch controls for music, calls and voice assistant to match individual preference for intuitive operation
– Independent Earbud Use: Convenient feature enables the left and right earbuds to be used individually or as a pair
– Noise Reduced Microphones: Crystal-clear voice pickup by dual beamforming mics on each earbud to ensure speech optimized calls and voice assistant access (Siri and Google Assistant)
– Smart Pause: The earbuds pause and resume playback automatically when taken out or replaced in the ear
– Connections Management: Bluetooth connections
What's in the Box
First of all the CX True Wireless have a good sound how used from Sennheiser.
Why I am disappointed, I hear no difference when I switch on/off the Active Noise Cancellation.
Transparent Hearing works.
The app could be better. It need very long to connect the earbuds.
The sound quality is good so as the ANC and other features. But it is only worth it when it's on sale.
CX Plus True Wireless
Passthrough hearing and noise cancelling are superb features that help make it possible to walk or sit quietly with the audio of your choice.
Great headphones! I do have Urbanite XL wireless and Momentum 3, so I have something to compare to. They are real handy and easy to "instal". Sound is great. At home i still prefer Momentum 3, outside CX.
- Passive Noise Cancellation
- Customizable Touch Controls
- 27 Hour Battery Life
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection