Compromise on your audio experience? No way! Put sound first, like Sennheiser does. We have put our 75 years of leading audio technology into the new CX True Wireless earbuds. They deliver crystal-clear sound with deep bass you can easily adjust to your personal taste. With an ergonomic design for superb wearing comfort and intuitive controls for maximum ease of use, you’ll have a first-rate listening experience at home, at work or on the move.Text
When True Wireless sound exceeds every expectation, you’re listening to the CX Plus True Wireless from Sennheiser. They deliver a thrilling, high-quality sound experience with Active Noise Cancellation, effortless smart interaction and a sleek design for supremely comfortable all-day enjoyment.
– Sennheiser Superior Sound: Powered by Sennheiser’s TrueResponse transducer for high fidelity sound
– Active Noise Cancellation & Transparent Hearing: Block out noise or gain awareness of external sounds at a touch in any environment
– Built-in Equalizer and Bass Boost: Adjust the Equalizer and Bass Boost levels for a tailored sound and audio experience
Designed for full day wearing
– IPX4: Splash resistance for trouble-free use while travelling, commuting or exercising
– Compact, Ergonomic Design: With 4 ear adapter sizes to ensure optimal comfort and a secure fit for anyone
– Battery Life: Up to 8 hours and 24 hours of play back time with on the go charging via the case
A smarter user experience
– Customizable Touch Controls: Personalize touch controls for music, calls and voice assistant to match individual preference for intuitive operation
– Independent Earbud Use: Convenient feature enables the left and right earbuds to be used individually or as a pair
– Noise Reduced Microphones: Crystal-clear voice pickup by dual beamforming mics on each earbud to ensure speech optimized calls and voice assistant access (Siri and Google Assistant)
– Smart Pause: The earbuds pause and resume playback automatically when taken out or replaced in the ear
– Connections Management: Bluetooth connections
What's in the Box
Posting a review of any product only days after purchase either reflects confirmation bias, or buyer's remorse.
It takes a while to fully form one's opinion. For earbuds, it takes trying different adapters, adjusting different custom app settings, and adjusting settings on ones phone. It's a process I've been through, and it is why I've taken a month to reflect on what I actually think of the Sennheiser CX Plus True Wireless, and post a review.
As preface before I get to this, let me emphasise that I own and have owned several Sennheiser headphones and earbuds in the past. My experience with these has overall been quite good, which is one of the reasons I opted for the CX Plus TW.
With respect to the physical aspect, the CX Plus comes with the recharging box that's slightly larger than ones from other brands. It's still pocketable, and holds a fair amount of energy for its purpose, so it's not necessarily negative.
However, the earbuds themselves are fairly bulky too. True, the batteries will last a good while (6+ hours!), but the size and shape make these rather uncomforable to wear for those, like me, with smaller ears. I find the CX Plus quite unpleasant to wear for a prolonged time, and have regularly been relieved to take these out of my ears. The CX Plus comes with a number of adapters, of which only the S (small) fits my ears.
The Sennheiser "smart control" app is decent, if fairly basic. I works quite smoothly, and allows some level of control over most settings. Of the more important settings, there's the option to chose codecs (the CX Plus supports most codecs, which is a big plus), and the option to switch devices (the CX Plus doesn't automatically switch, which can either be a plus or a negative).
While some reviewers rave about the superb quality of the CX Plus' sound (another reason why I opted for these), I'm underwhelmed. I find the sound quite tinny, with overstated middle and treble. This can be somewhat adjusted with the equalizer in the "smart control" app (and made extremely muddy with the useless "bass boost"), but never quite gets really to the level I expected given my experience with earlier Sennheiser products. Besides, decent earbuds shouldn't need an equalizer to "fix" their sound quality. I've never needed an equalizer with any of the other Sennheiser headphones I own(ed).
Lastly, as far as I'm concerned, the highly touted ANC is a total let-down. I find it barely cancels any noise at all, either actively or passively, and isn't worth the extra money. There are numerous inexpensive brands of earbuds that do a much better job at it.
Overall, the Sennheiser CX Plus True Wireless does not meet my expectations. Below is the list what I see as the negative and positive points.
- Poor fit for my ears
- Underwhelming, tinny sound
- Unimpressive ANC
- Relatively high price
On the upside:
+ Long battery life
+ Fairly decent app
+ Supports most popular codecs
+ May fit your ears better than mine
maybe my ears are too small, i cannot wear them prefectly, even i used small size. But others are really good, i did not feel it is refurbished.
I bought it also from my friend's recommendation.
Suprising true sound for the money. Excellent user interface (app required). The choice of ear-tips could be better.
Bottom line: highly recommended.
No complaints! Great sound, decent anc, easy to use and adjustable via app. Touch controls had me worried for a second, but they are very customisable and can be made just as inobtrusive or distracting as anyone could want. At discounted price a great deal.
As an owner of a Momentum 3 Wireless standard headphones I had mixed expectations about those buds. High due to the Sennheiser brand and not so high due to the small size of the drivers.
Well, the buds sound really, really good. With some high quality recordings and special effects the feeling is like you are in the middle of the action.
I had to play a bit to find the correct ear plug size, and the position but after that the buds sit very comfortably. I use them mainly for sport. During the few phone calls I had, the other party was quite ok with the mic. I have used neither the ANC, nor the transparency mode .
The touch controls are fantastic.
There is a slight incompatibility with my phone, and I have to restarts its bluetooth connection once I start playing music, but I cannot rule out is it the phone or the buds.
Connection to 2 sources is probably something I miss, but I knew in advance the lack of this feature.
If you are looking for a deal breaker - the charging case seems to scratch a bit in your pocket :)
- Passive Noise Cancellation
- Customizable Touch Controls
- 27 Hour Battery Life
- elegir una selección de resultados en una actualización de página completa
- presiona la tecla de espacio y luego las teclas de flecha para hacer una selección