- Sennheiser Signature Sound powered by the audiophile-inspired 42mm transducer system and aptX Adaptive for the highest resolution audio.
- Customizable sound via built-in equalizer, presets, sound modes, and Sound Personalization for a bespoke audio experience.
- Control the environment with Adaptive Noise Cancellation for immersive music without distractions and Adjustable Transparency Mode to stay in touch with the world around.
- Premium comfort from the lightweight fold-flat design featuring a padded headband and deep cushioned earpads to ensure long-lasting wearing comfort.
- Exceptional battery life with up to 60 hours play back time with fast charging.
- Crystal-clear calls with high quality voice pick-up from the four digital beamforming microphones and automatic wind noise suppression for optimized calls and easier voice assistant access.
- Intuitive smart features (Touch Controls, Smart Pause, Auto On/Off) anticipate your needs and ensure effortless ease of use.
- Streamlined design with premium fabric details elevates the discrete style, and the ultra-slim hard case with a soft fabric cover makes it easy to take anywhere.
The difference in sound quality between the Momentum 4 and the Sony XM3 they are replacing is stark. It's as if a veil has been lifted with the Momentums. The ANC however is not class leading. It certainly does attenuate the low frequencies, ideal for my train commute. However, I would welcome more attenuation for the low frequencies, this should be possible without affecting sound quality (like most consumer phones, the bass response is not particularly accurate anyway). Fingers crossed they might tweak this in a firmware update.
What an unbelievable sound experience…
MOMENTUM 4 Wireless
Outstanding in very category, the bass is great, sound quality amazing and super super comfortable. Couldn’t recommend more.
She's been wanting one for a long time, and she's very happy.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection